Saturday, 30th September 2023

Just another WordPress site


‘Marez hat-trick’ Man City defeated Sheffield 3-0 and reached the FA Cup final… ‘Treble’ dream continues

 Manchester City have reached the FA Cup final without a problem.

Manchester City won 3-0 against Sheffield United in the 2022-2023 season FA Cup semi-final held at Wembley Stadium in London, England at 0:45 am (Korean time) on the 23rd.

Manchester City, who won this match, succeeded in advancing to the FA Cup final.

Manchester City came out with a 3-3-3-1 formation. Elling Hollan aimed to score in the front line, and Jack Grealish, Julian Alvarez, and Riyad Mahrez stood in the second line of attack. Bernardo Silva, Ilkay Gundogan, and Sergio Gomes filled the midfield, while Aymeric Laporte, Manuel Akanji, and Kyle Walker formed the back three. In goal was Stefan Ortega.

Manchester City seemed to score an early goal. Hollan, who caught the ball from a distance in the 15th minute of the first half, shook the net with a powerful mid-range shot, but the foul was already declared.

Manchester City opened the scoring메이저사이트 in the 43rd minute. Inside the box, Silva was tripped by Daniel Jevison while catching the ball. The referee immediately called for a penalty kick. Mahrez, who started as the kicker, managed to score with an accurate left-footed shot.

The first half ended with Manchester City leading 1-0.

In the 16th minute of the second half, Man City scored an additional goal. After catching the ball from a long distance, Mahrez quickly approached the goal in the box and fired a left-footed

Man City widened the gap. In the 21st minute of the second half, Grealish gave the ball from the left flank, and Mahrez connected it with a quick-timed shot to complete the hat trick.

In the 23rd minute of the second half, Man City removed Hollan and Grealish and put in Phil Foden and Cole Palmer to manage their physical strength.

Man City created a menacing scene again. In the 38th minute of the second half, Palmer, who broke through the left side, entered the box and fired a cross, but Sheffield’s defense threw his body to block it.

In the 45th minute of the second half, Man City aimed for an additional goal. Alvarez, who received Foden’s pass, fired a sharp shot, but it missed the goal.

Three minutes of extra time were given in the second half, but the match was finished with Manchester City winning 3-0.

shot that split the net.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *